Corporate Partnership Proposal
Become an integral part of our mission to provides the resources needed for EVERY child to excel inside and outside of the classroom through extraordinary learning experiences.
How can you help?
- We highlight the needs of Elkhart Community Schools and team up with our Corporate Partners to meet those needs!
- We listen to our Corporate Partners’ vision for their future employees and we support programming in the schools that will develop a sustainable and dedicated work force.
- We facilitate career exploration opportunities for students with our Corporate Partners though internships, speaking engagements, mentoring and Career Day.
- We collaborate with other non-profits like Tolson Center, ETHOS, Junior Achievement, KidsCare by Boys and Girls Club, Lions Club, Elkhart Community Schools and the Elkhart Chamber of Commerce in an effort to ensure NO child falls through the cracks!
- We ensure that your donation goes to vetted, quality programming that will impact the highest number of deserving students.
- This partnership allows you to direct smaller “asks” to EEF for a grant application, rather than entertain each one yourself.
How does this Partnership benefit your company?
- Your Company Logo included on the EEF letterhead and listed as a “Corporate Partner”
- Your Website/Social Media presence included in the EEF “Faces of Giving” series
- Promotional Signage at our annual Kick-Off Classic Event (~4,000+ attendees)
- Trivia Night Table
- Golf Classic Foursome
- 4 Ugly Sweater 5K Entries
- Standing Invitation to our Grant Distribution Events
One-Time $50,000 Gift
$20,000 Annually for 3 Years
$5,000 Quarterly for 3 Years
Contact us today for more information or to pledge your contribution as a Corporate Partner.