- Elkhart Education Foundation plans ‘learning gardens’ for community elementary schools
- Summer 2017 Impact Report
- Elkhart Education Foundation Presents an Evening with Author Adriana Trigiani
- WSBT22 News: Summerscape Day Camp offers unique learning opportunities for campers
- WNDU16 News: Elkhart Education Foundation’s new summer camp kicks off
Awesome opportunity!Elkhart Community Schools is excited to introduce boys volleyball as a spring sport in our elementary schools for boys in grades 5-6.
Any 4th - 6th grade students interested in participating are encouraged to attend an upcoming skills clinic co-hosted by the Goshen College men's volleyball team. The clinic will be at Elkhart Memorial High School's fieldhouse on Tuesday, April 17 from 4:45-6:30pm, with an exhibition game to follow. There is no cost to attend the clinic.
Matches will begin the week of April 24. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Komins, elementary activities director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago ·